Sat, Aug 19|
Location is TBC
Master the Tarot - 1 Day Workshop (Career)
Discover the enchanting world of Tarot in our "Master the Tarot Foundation Workshop series" - a transformative one-day experience designed for beginners! Delve into the structure of Tarot, connect with the cards' meanings, and learn how to use spreads for insightful career readings.
Date & Time
Aug 19, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM GMT+8
Location is TBC
About the Webinar
Master the Tarot 1 day Workshop - Career (For Beginners)
Date: Saturday 19th August 2
Time: 9 am to 5 pm (Singapore Time)
Venue: TBC (Likely Sunshine Plaza, Bencoolen Street)
Fees: S$260 (sign up by18 August 2023)/ S$300 (thereafter)
Ex-Learners: S$68 (for refresher)
Facilitator: Renaye Chan
Participants will receive:
- Workshop material notes via Email (please bring a journal and a deck of Tarot Cards to the workshop)
- A Tarot cheat sheet for career readings via Email
- A certificate of participation via Email
- Receive 200 Reward Points (Rebate for future readings or workshops)
Morning Session (Theory)
1. Introduction to Tarot and its Structure
- Brief history and origins of Tarot
- Understanding the structure of the Tarot deck (Major Arcana, Minor Arcana, Suits, Court Cards)
- The significance of intuitive symbolism in Tarot cards
2. Getting to Know the Tarot Cards
- Exploring the Major Arcana: Key archetypes and their meanings
- Unveiling the Minor Arcana: Interpretations of the four suits (Cups, Wands, Swords, Pentacles)
- Understanding Court Cards: Characteristics and how they relate to people
3. The Art of Crafting Tarot Spreads
- Introduction to different Tarot spreads
- Creating custom spreads for career questions
- Learning to adapt spreads to suit various career-related inquiries
4. Interpreting Career-Focused Tarot Readings
- Techniques to ask effective career questions
- Developing a connection with the Tarot cards during readings
- Ethical considerations and boundaries in career readings
Lunch Break (Networking Opportunity)
Afternoon Session (Hands-On Practice)
5. Guided Practice: Career Readings
- Guided exercises to reinforce morning teachings
- Step-by-step walkthrough of conducting career readings using selected spreads
- Group discussions and sharing insights from practice readings
6. Coaching and Feedback
- Guidance from facilitator
- Feedback on reading techniques, interpretations, and intuitive approach
7. Real-Life Case Studies
- Examining actual career scenarios through Tarot readings
- Gaining practical insights on how Tarot can provide valuable guidance
8. Putting It All Together
- Integrating theory and practice for holistic career readings
- Emphasizing the importance of trust and intuition in Tarot
Co-founder Renaye is a multi-disciplinary consultant who has garnered respect for her work with personal and business clients alike.
A published author and speaker with radio stations both locally as well as abroad, she holds regular columns in several publications, such as Singapore’s Xin Min Daily, Lian He Wan Bao as well as magazine I Weekly and CLEO.
An ACTA-certified instructor, Renaye has been conducting corporate and WSQ programmes in her unique, affable way. Her greatest motivation since founding is to empower people, especially women, by unlocking their unnoticed potential.
Master the Tarot Webinar Course is conducted by Renaye Chan who is a professional Astro-Tarot consultant and facilitator since 2001.
Together with her partner Paul Kek, they have provided professional consultations and taught thousands of students (39,000) in Singapore and overseas countries such as China (Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Changsha, Tianjin, Fuzhou, etc), Malaysia, Indonesia and Maldives.
ome of their corporate clients includes Club Med, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, La Prairie, Triumph, Maybank, DBS Bank, Christian Dior, Bvlgari, Schneider Electric, IPSOS, SPH, Mediacorp, Mindef, 3M, JW Marriott Hotel, Hyatt Hotel, Bloomberg, Apple and many more.
Many of their students have successful gone on to become Professional Tarot Consultants (Freelance or Full-Time).