Wed, Sep 15|
Online via Zoom
Master the Tarot Foundation Webinar Course
Get acquainted with the 78-card oracle deck, now renowned around the word as a tool for guidance and insight. Offer nuanced consultations and even make it into a viable career when you master the deck, equipped with deep insight into any situation, from family to strangers, for work to relationships
Date & Time
Sep 15, 2021, 8:00 PM GMT+8 – Oct 20, 2021, 9:30 PM GMT+8
Online via Zoom
About the Webinar
Master the Tarot Foundation Webinar Course for Beginners (New Class)!
Course Dates: 15 September 2021 to 20 October 2021 (Every Wednesday)
Q&A Live Dates: 18 September 2021 to 23 October 2021 (Every Saturday) (Optional to attend)
Class Time: 8.00 pm to 9.30 pm (Singapore Time)
Q&A Time: 8.00 pm to 9.00 pm (Singapore Time)
Venue: Online via Zoom (A Zoom link will be emailed to you)
Fees: S$330 (sign up by 14 September 2021)/ S$360 (thereafter)
Instructor: Renaye Chan
What is included in the online webinar class:
- 9 Hours of Live Lessons through Zoom Video (Recorded during live session)
- Additional 6 Hours of Live Q&A plus practice sessions (Note: This is not recorded)
- Material Notes
- Only main Live Lessons will be recorded and sent to you via email (WeTransfer) within 48 hours.
Online Course Dates & Timings:
Live Main Lessons dates are every Tuesday (8 pm to 9.30 pm):
1) 15 September 2021
2) 22 September 2021
3) 29 September 2021
4) 6 October 2021
5) 13 October 2021
6) 20 October 2021
Live Q&A dates are every Saturday (8 pm to 9pm) (Optional):
1) 18 September 2021
2) 25 Septeber 2021
3) 2 October 2021
4) 9 October 2021
5) 16 October 2021
6) 23 October 2021
- History and Structure of the Tarot. This includes taking care of your deck and knowing how to categorize each section of the deck, etc.
- Discover the effects of the Major Cards on your Career/Business.
- Roles of the Court Cards and its meaning on your Career/Business.
- How Elements and Numbers make a difference in reading.
- Meaning and behaviour patterns of the 40 Minor cards on your Career/Business.
- Blending the 78 cards on Career/Business questions. Spreads, layouts, and proper method of asking questions.
Co-founder Renaye is a multi-disciplinary consultant who has garnered respect for her work with personal and business clients alike.
A published author and speaker with radio stations both locally as well as abroad, she holds regular columns in several publications, such as Singapore’s Xin Min Daily, Lian He Wan Bao as well as magazine I Weekly and CLEO.
An ACTA-certified instructor, Renaye has been conducting corporate and WSQ programmes in her unique, affable way. Her greatest motivation since founding is to empower people, especially women, by unlocking their unnoticed potential.
Master the Tarot Webinar Course is conducted by Renaye Chan who is a professional Astro-Tarot consultant and facilitator since 2001.
Together with her partner Paul Kek, they have provided professional consultations and taught thousands of students (39,000) in Singapore and overseas countries such as China (Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Changsha, Tianjin, Fuzhou, etc), Malaysia, Indonesia and Maldives.
ome of their corporate clients includes Club Med, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, La Prairie, Triumph, Maybank, DBS Bank, Christian Dior, Bvlgari, Schneider Electric, IPSOS, SPH, Mediacorp, Mindef, 3M, JW Marriott Hotel, Hyatt Hotel, Bloomberg, Apple and many more.
Many of their students have successful gone on to become Professional Tarot Consultants (Freelance or Full-Time).
Master the Tarot Foundation
Established since 2001