Wed, Jan 05|
Master the Tarot Intermediate Online Course
After you have completed the Foundation Course, what is next for you? You have learned the structure and meaning of the Tarot on Career & Business. In the advanced level, we bring you to a deeper level of interpreting the Tarot with more in-depth techniques and skills in Love & Relationship topics.
Date & Time
Jan 05, 2022, 8:00 PM – Feb 26, 2022, 9:30 PM
About the Talk
Master the Tarot Advanced Webinar Course (New Class)
Course Dates: 5 January 2022 to 16 February 2022 (Every Wednesday)
Q&A Live Dates: 8 January2022 to 26 February 2022 (Every Saturday) (Optional but best to attend)
Class Time: 8.00 pm to 9.30 pm (Singapore Time)
Q&A Time: 8.00 pm to 9.00 pm (Singapore Time)
Venue: Online via Zoom (A Zoom link will be emailed to you)
Fees: $390 (sign up by 30 December 2021)/ S$420(thereafter)
Instructor: Renaye Chan
What is included in the online webinar class:
- 9 Hours of Live Lessons through Zoom Video (Recorded during live session)
- Additional 8 to 10 Hours of Live Q&A plus practice sessions (Note: This is not recorded)
- Material Notes
- Only main Live Lessons will be recorded and sent to you via email (WeTransfer) within 48 hours.
Online Course Dates & Timings:
Live Main Lessons dates are every Wednesday (8 pm to 9.30 pm):
1) 5 January 2022
2) 12 January 2022
3) 19 January 2022
4) 26 January 2022
5) 2 February 2022 (**No Online Class due to CNY)
6) 9 February 2022
7) 16 February 2022
Live Q&A dates are every Saturday (8 pm to 9pm) (Optional but best to attend):
1) 8 January 2022
2) 15 January 2022
3) 22 January 2022
4) 29 January 2022
5) 5 February 2022
6) 12 February 2022
7) 19 February 2022
8) 26 February 2022
- Meaning of the 22 Major cards in Love & Relationships.
- Meaning of the 40 Minor cards in Love & Relationships.
- Using the Court Cards to understand your current relationship with various people in your life.
- Indepth understanding of relating the Tarot cards to each other.
- Learn the 4 different types of connections to accurately read the Tarot.
- Blending the 78 cards on Love & Relationships questions.
- Various spreads, layouts, and proper method of asking questions on Relationship matters.
Co-founder Renaye is a multi-disciplinary consultant who has garnered respect for her work with personal and business clients alike.
A published author and speaker with radio stations both locally as well as abroad, she holds regular columns in several publications, such as Singapore’s Xin Min Daily, Lian He Wan Bao as well as magazine I Weekly and CLEO.
An ACTA-certified instructor, Renaye has been conducting corporate and WSQ programmes in her unique, affable way. Her greatest motivation since founding is to empower people, especially women, by unlocking their unnoticed potential.
Master the Tarot Webinar Course is conducted by Renaye Chan who is a professional Astro-Tarot consultant and facilitator since 2001.
Together with her partner Paul Kek, they have provided professional consultations and taught thousands of students (39,000) in Singapore and overseas countries such as China (Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Changsha, Tianjin, Fuzhou, etc), Malaysia, Indonesia and Maldives.
ome of their corporate clients includes Club Med, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, La Prairie, Triumph, Maybank, DBS Bank, Christian Dior, Bvlgari, Schneider Electric, IPSOS, SPH, Mediacorp, Mindef, 3M, JW Marriott Hotel, Hyatt Hotel, Bloomberg, Apple and many more.
Many of their students have successful gone on to become Professional Tarot Consultants (Freelance or Full-Time).